Effective execution is both a science and an art. The science is in the methodology, models and plans. The art is in the team leadership. We’re experts at both.
Successfully executing a large program is both a science and an art.
The science is in things like methodology, estimating approach and thorough planning. The art is in leadership by example, building honest consensus, assembling great teams, managing risk, clear communication, close day-to-day management and creating a culture that accepts only high-quality results and on-time delivery.
Excelling at the science and the art of program management requires people with an unusual combination of acuity, grace under pressure, unmatched experience and intense, steady focus. These are the kind of program managers you’ll find at Artizen.
As for methodology, estimating models and project plans, Artizen’s are second to none.
And we apply them in a way that brings maximum effectiveness to your program. We can employ them all or use them to double-check and supplement your own. Either way, you’re guaranteed a process that’s comprehensive, repeatable and utterly reliable.
In the waterfall world typical tools we bring to your programs include:
- Clearly defined program lifecycle and phase gates
- Deliverable templates and examples (BRD, Functional Specifications, Change Management Plans, etc.)
- Estimating models to improve head count and cost estimation
- Program sponsorship and governance frameworks
- Program metrics to improve status accuracy (earned value, risk management, software defect danagement, etc.)
In the Agile world we will help you build an Agile Program Office (APO) which includes:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Scrum and Kanban
- Agile artifact templates
- Agile metrics (burn up, burn down, code quality)
- Agile governance models
In short, we bring the science and the art to execute your program and monitor and correct its progress at every step. That keeps disaster away and everything under control.