If you’re an Agile coach with deep experience and intense focus, contact us to discuss this position.
Scaled Agile Coach
San Francisco Bay Area
Artizen is seeking Agile Coaches who have experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to support multiple project teams using SAFe Methodology.
Duties will include:
- Supporting Product Manager(s) & Product Owner(s) in developing and refining the Program Backlog (Epics-Features-User-Stories)
- Supporting Scrum Masters in the Servant Leader role
- Guiding & advising client team as they create the program roadmap, forecasting feature delivery by release.
- Facilitating Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions and obtaining full team commitment to delivering a potentially shippable product increment at the end of each iteration.
- Advice and assistance to team in selecting and implementing tools to support Agile project execution.
- Observing and coaching teams on:
- Improving estimation and iteration planning.
- Effectively running daily SCRUM standups and updating indicators of progress, such as Task Burndown Charts.
- Establishing working agreements, including “Definition of Done.”
- Running end of Sprint Retrospectives and ensuring teams are engaging in continuous Agile process improvement within the organization.
Required skills and experience:
- Clear understanding of Lean principles and theory behind SAFe
- Clear understanding of Agile/Scrum theory and practice
- Agile Certification required (CSM, CSPO)
- SAFe Training & experience required
- Experience working as an Agile coach
- 1+ years experience as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- SAFe Program Consultant Certification (SPC) desired
- Large scale IT project experience using Agile in combination with traditional Waterfall methodologies